Ace Sports Clinic is proud to announce a collaboration with Water Temple in Armadale.
For the month of June and July 2023, purchase a treatment 5-pack (osteo, physio, exercise physiology or massage) and receive a complimentary float session at the Water Temple on us*.
In line with our commitment to helping improve your health and well-being, we extend an opportunity to experience the benefits of floating, which include:
- Muscle relaxation – the antigravity effect of floatation therapy relieves tension in the body and allows your muscles to relax fully.
- Greater clarity and focus – as floating improves your awareness.
- Improved sleep – you can experience a better quality of sleep as floatation therapy allows you to access a deeper level of relaxation.
- Reduced stress – by reducing stress hormones like cortisol in your body.
- Boosts your immune system – through the power of magnesium and the improvements to your sleep.
- Faster recovery from Injuries – Floating takes pressure off your spine, which can relieve back pain. Blood flow to your extremities also improves, which helps accelerate the healing process for soft tissue injuries like muscle strains.
Practised by elite athletes like Novak Djokovic, Tom Brady and Steph Curry, floating helps stimulate your parasympathetic nervous system, which functions to “relax” and “digest”, calming down your body and mind. Floating is great to do in conjunction with one of our tailored treatments, such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, exercise physiology or remedial massage. Doing a float before or after your treatment can reduce tension and make your muscles supple, helping eliminate any pain. You will feel invigorated, and your body and mind will thank you.
Learn more about the benefits of floating at Water Temple.
Call 9824 8001 to book your treatment 5-pack today and receive a complimentary float session on us.
*Conditions: treatment pack & float session to be booked and consumed before the end of September 2023. This special offer is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Follow up on